How to Draw WILD Animals
Mail Order Course Includes:
5 Step by Step Workbooks
- Book 1: Sandra's Secret Sauce - Tips, tricks and shortcuts that dramatically shorten your learning curve.
- Book 2: Sandra's Magic Formula, Plus Masters' Materials
- Book 3: Step by Step Exercises with African Animals: Cheetah, Lion, Zebra, Elephant, Giraffe, Leopard, Rhino, Waterbuck, Monkey, Flamingo and the elegant African Crane. You will study how to draw their eyes, snouts, mouths, whiskers, spots, rough skin, fur and feathers plus you will discover fascinating details about their habits and habitats.
- Book 4: Shooting Dynamic Photo References, Making Memories and Art - Drawing and Sketching on the Go
- Book 5: Master's Insider Secrets for Composing Creative Art that walks away with top awards and lucrative commissions.
Plus 2 DVD Workshops:
- DVD #1 - How to Draw Wild Animals - Sandra Angelo demonstrates how to draw African animals in your workbooks.
- DVD #2 - Art to Go - Making Memories & Art on the Road with graphite, watercolor pencils, colored pencils & ink
Growing up in the wild jungles of Africa, Sandra McFall Angelo developed an early bond and deep connection with wild animals.
Now after teaching at the San Diego Zoo's Safari Park for 15 years, she has complied all her tips, tricks and shortcuts into super simple step by step lessons that will allow you to skip all the common mistakes and master drawing in just a few lessons.
Sandra 3 magic tricks will slash years off your learning curve, taking you from Wimpy to WOW in Weeks. It will seem like you've just found your very own Fairy Art Mother! Soon your fur will look so realistic you'll feel you could pet the paper.
Sandra's down to earth, chatty writing style makes you feel like she is right there coaching you as you walk through seemingly complicated subjects. Unlike other art books, Sandra infuses her courses with fascinating anecdotes that reveal the back story behind the art.
More than methods, Sandra Angelo's courses are about creating an artistic lifestyle by purposely planning events that engender memories. She teaches you how to plan, orchestrate and record those events so that you can turn those into meaningful art.
Sandra will be taking folks back to where she grew up in Africa on photo safari. This course is being used as a companion for Sandra Angelo's 17 Day Art Safari to Kenya, East Africa. For more information on how to join Sandra's safari and a full itinerary, visit http://www.ArtSAFARIwithSANDRA.com, email her at Sandra@SandraANGELO.com or call office at 858-578-6005.
Option #2 - Add Basic Drawing Supplies
So you can start drawing the day your course arrives
BASIC 101 Drawing KIT
- 12 Degrees Austrian Graphite Pencil Set
- Value Scale
- Grid Kit
- Sandra's Hardbound Sketchbook for Grids
- Goat Brush
- Kneaded Eraser
If your budget allows, you will LOVE using
Sandra's favorite drawing tools too!
Option #3 Add Indulge Me101 Drawing KIT
- Battery Operated Eraser
- Box of 70 Eraser Refills
- Sandra's Favorite Archival Performance Drawing Tablet
- Packet of Five 9x12 Archival Sturdy Plastic Sleeves for Protecting Your Art
Option #4 - I WANT IT ALL!
Get 30 days of coaching if you choose Option 4 I WANT IT ALL!
Take your coaching any time within the first year of purchase.
- Sandra's Favorite Basic Drawing Supplies
- Sandra's Indulge Me Drawing Supplies
- 5 workbooks
- 2 DVDs
- PLUS 30 Days of Coaching with the Master
DAILY feedback while you got through this course
- Post your work for daily feedback, critiques, tips
- No set schedule, post any time
- Take the coaching any time within one year of buying this course
- Start and stop if you need to
- Enjoy attending a class without leaving home!
Note — We regret that we cannot give refunds on books, workbooks, supplies or DVDs. If you receive a defective product we will replace it provided you notify us within 7 days of receiving it. All sales are final.
All DVDS are in NTSD format for use in DVD players.
Not created for computer use although DVDs work on most computers. (Not guaranteed because there are so many different computer operating systems.)
- If you are in Europe, the newer computers allow you to play NTSD.
- Just change the format when you insert the DVDs.
- Another alternative, is to take workshops on line.
Visit http://www.ColoredPencilCollege.com to take 30 colored pencil workshops online.
Trouble placing an order?
- Call (858) 578-6005
- If you don't have free long distance (USA)
M-Sat. 9:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. PST
- Email your phone number to ArtCoach@cox.net
- Tell us your tme zone
- And the best time to call
- Email your phone number to ArtCoach@cox.net