Insider secrets from Colored Pencil Master David Dooley
Learn to Draw FLOWERS FAST!
Three NEW 7 Day Workshops
Sign up during SALE and take 7 Day Workshop any time during the next 6 months.
- Daily critiques
- Step by step instructions from the Master
- Video demos that match lessons in book
- Take course on iPad, tablet or laptop
- No set class time, work when you want
- Post homework anytime day or night
- Master answers questions daily
TAKE One at a time or
SAVE BIG when you take ALL THREE!
Butterflies & Flowers
- How to abbreviate floral backgrounds
- How to get yellow to look bright on black
- How to put make a wing seem folded
- How to draw a butterfly on black
- How to create depth in your drawing
- Release date: Summer 2014
Click here if you want to take this workshop LIVE with Master David Dooley.
San Diego ARTaGANZA - 5 week workshop with four live days in San Diego
- How to draw white on black paper
- How to make a flower glow from within
- How to capture the light and shadows
- How to choose colors that create rich whites
- Dooley's MAGIC Reverse Grisaille Method
- Release date: March 24, 2014
This is the photo David Dooley is working from.
Art will be posted soon.
- How to create depth even with pale colors
- How to make yellow pop off the paper!
- How to draw a rose petal - soft gradation methods
- How to simplify the background for flowers
- How to make a petal bend and fold
- Release date Summer 2014